Interviewing actress Tris Marie again

 





1-As always a pleasure to interview you, how have you handled the pandemi



 Thank you Carlos! Well I use a lot of sanitizer 😂 and I started getting more remote work. Growing on tiktok opened up opportunities for me to film UGC content from my home. I enjoy it a lot and it helps a bunch!





It has harmed you when it comes to having project



 Actually it’s opened up more opportunities for me as a creator. More companies want to work with me and I’ve been able to have a good income from creating ads for major companies.



2-What new projects do you have for 2022



 I have a film called “MEAD” that will be released August 9th 2022 on Amazon,  VUDU, YouTube, and others, along with major cable and satellite providers across US and Canada. I play a gunner pilot. The story was adapted by the comic book “Fever Dreams”, a live action super fun animated galactic story also starring Robert Picardo (Star Trek) Patton Oswald (Secret life of Walter Mitty), and Patrick Warburton (the Emperors New Groove)


It was recently screened at Cannes Film festival and I’m really excited for y’all to see it



3 and 4: -In your opinion, do you think Hollywood runs out of ideas when filming 


movie? What could you tell me about CGI, do you like it to be used in the cinem



 I think there’s plenty of new ideas and this we haven’t seen on the big screen yet.


As far as CGI I think it’s been able to take us places we could never go before! And the technology is constantly evolving. I’m really excited about the future of it. I think it’s hard for us to fathom how much further we could go with it but I think the only limitation is in our own mind



5-That you like independent cinema or Hollywood cinema more



I honestly enjoy both for different reasons. I love the support of the tight knit independent family and there are just so many amazing talented filmmakers yet to be discovered by Hollywood.





6-Do you agree that he takes off his real weapons on film shoot



  I think everyone on set should be trained for weapon safety. That way everyone is as safe as possible.



7-In your life outside of filming, what do you value most in a person



 I value honesty and integrity.





8-If you weren't an actress, what would you like to do


I think if I wasn’t acting I would become a nurse. I have a great desire in helping people so I would really enjoy it



9-What things would you say that characterizes you or would be very yours


Ever changing! We are always learning and growing.




10-What adjective do you think describes you bes



Optimistic and colorful. In personality and style





11-What is the most rewarding job you have don



  I got to volunteer at an animal shelter once and I found it quite rewarding. I would love to have more time to devote to helping causes that I believe in





12-Do you have an idol or person that inspires yo



I’m inspired a little bit by everyone. People think they don’t make a difference but I truly think it’s the little things that make the biggest difference. I definitely notice the little things.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif