Interviewing actress Natalie Peritore again

 


1.)As always a pleasure to interview you how have you handled a pandemic?

 I have handled it like everybody else, I wear a mask all the time, and I also got my shots, which I got sick from, but mostly I wear a mask. 


2:) Has it harmed you when it comes to having projects?

 Of course in 2020 there were drawbacks because you know a lot of productions were shut down but now it's OK....


3:) What new projects do you have for 2022?

 I'm shooting The Package, Can't Catch Us, which I'm playing a FBI Agent..I just finished shooting Silent Night Bloody Night 3"as Doctor. And I'm lot shooting a film called "Project A" August 28th a Psychological thriller, there are alot of films, I'm up for a hulu series too , that I can't say yet. There's just so much I can't remember lol!!


4:) In your opinions you think Hollywood runs out of ideas when filming a movie, what could you tell me about CGI do you like it to be used in cinema?

 Oh yes I love CGI in fact one of the movies I filmed they used CGI on me, that I can't tell you about right now ,but it was awesome they scanned my whole body so that you know it looks real for the movie. Which I can't wait to see how that will look on film. I can't say what it is..


5:) You liked independent or Hollywood cinema?

 I like either I do a lot of independent films, but I've also done other films too, as long as I'm performing it doesn't matter.


6:) Do you agree that they take off real weapons on film shoots?

 I feel that real weapons shouldn't be on set, they're should only be props and they shouldn't be loaded even with blanks.


7:) In your life outside by filming what do you value most in a person? 

 I would say honesty, be spontaneous, just be truthful etc,


 8:)If you weren't an actress what would you like to do?

 If I wasn't an actress

 I would definitely be doing something in the arts, because I'm a creative, a very creative person, I probably would be an interior Designer or a Magician I was and still infatuated with magic and illusions.


9:) What things would you say that characterizes you?

  I would say that I am funny, I laugh a lot ,I'm shy, and I'm just me, people don't realize this, but they look at me and they see somebody different until they meet me. Then they say wow!!! your totally different then what I thought. Which means that because of my looks I'm automatically conceded, which I'm not , in fact I look in the mirror and think I'm not pretty at all. I have a lot of insecurities. 



10:) What adjective do you think describes your best? 

 I would say that I'm very passionate and have a lot of energy.


11:) What is the most wonderful job you have done?

 The most rewarding job I have done is what I'm doing now. Performing is my dream and even though I'm not a- list status lol!! I'm happy :)


12:) Do you have a person idol that inspires you? 

There are a lot of actors that inspire me ,but there is one particular actor his name is "James Maccovoy. He's an amazing actor, I mean he is true theater actor, he can do so many accents so many languages, and just so many roles. And 1 day I would love to work with him. I missed my chance when he performed at the Brooklyn academy of arts, I was filming , then got sick. I know one day our paths will cross🙏🙏





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif