Interviewing actor Jet Summan.


1-. How was your childhood? 
From what I can remember it was surrounded by love and support. My parents are very humble and hardworking. I was very energetic and sport mad, just loved football. My parents always taught me to respect others and to always follow my dreams.
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actor and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV? 
 I think I was about ten years old, taking part in school productions which I loved and then went onto doing acting workshops and joining a drama club. I then fell in love with acting and applied to two drama schools in the UK and successfully won a scholarship, all fees paid for to study acting and pursue a career in the arts as an actor.  
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actor?
Not at first, but once I got that scholarship to acting school and showed them I was committed and they came to watch some of the stage plays I was in , they were proud and happy.

4. - What was your first appearance on the screens? 
I was lucky enough to land a role in a British BBC One medical drama called Doctors, which is still in Production.  

5. - What was the role you liked the most? 
 I enjoy all the roles I am lucky enough to bring to life. I really enjoyed playing a role in another BBC medical drama called " Holby City " working with a Bafta nominated director and a role in a recent multi Award Winning Film called " Damage " which will be available on Amazon Prime soon. Both were complexed characters with issues and suffering some sort of trauma.  

6.- What do you think led you to fame? 
I never chase fame, however, I have been lucky enough to have been featured in newspapers, commercials, magazines, featured on the BBC news a few times and made the cover of magazines, some nice publicity.  

7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret? 
To play real characters who have been involved in true stories , which other people and the audience can relate to.  
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with? 
Humble, giving, kind, ambitious, hardworking actors who also know not to take themselves to seriously and have a laugh.  

9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,
among others) 

More theatre and possibly a musical. I am very open.  

10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
Just be kind, caring, help others, work hard and enjoy life to the full. 
11.- What has been your greatest achievement? 
There are a few but Winning Three Best lead Actor awards for my performances in two films , voicing a worldwide Pepsi commercial and my appearances on television.  
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
" Speak to my Agent " I am involved in a few projects, but waiting for them to be confirmed.  
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
Yes definitely. I love Spain, the weather, the culture, the food. 

14.- you like spanish cinema? 
I would love to be involved in Spanish cinema and work with the likes of Javier Bardem , Antonio Banderas.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif