Interviewing the actor Adrián Lepadatu again



1-. How was your trip to Mexico?
The trip in Mexico was wonderful. I travelled a lot in Mexico because I had to be first in Tecate. There was the first screening of the movie, “The Pitesti Experiment” by Victoria Baltag at the “International festival of North”, “Festival Internacional de Cine Frontera Norte” . I enjoyed a lot though movies during the festival and I’ve visited a lot of places in Tecate and by near. I saw actually the Atlantic ocean in Rosarito Bajo California and was wonderful. Also, I listened for the first time in my life, the mariachi band. 

 2-.Can you tell me an anecdote of the trip?
I don’t have that actually, something interesting about anecdote. I just can’t tell you that I was last few times by there on the streets, but I’d help me to find on the maps to come back to the portal account for people was very very polite and they help me very much because I speak very well Spanish. 

 3-. You told me you went to the film festival in Mexico. How did it go?
At the festival film was great because it was my first international experience in the Latin country that I’ve dreamed about all my life since my age, and I met a lot of new people and I had to very beautiful experiences and connections. 

 4-.Did you meet interesting people at the festival?
Yes of course that I met a lot of new people in the industry and also I mate, new connections and we changed our experiences and stories from different countries but actually is not so different by cultures. The Romanians are also Latin, so we have same stories about how it’s working in the industry and what I would like so much is to have an experience of shooting in a coproduction movie Romania-Mexico. 

5-.Do you have new projects?
Yes, I will have new projects here, but I can t speak about them before they will be made it because I’m superstitious. :) 

 6-. How is the food in Mexico?
I enjoyed a lot the food in Mexico because I tasted before with a friend that she’s from Honduras and she lives in Romania, so she cooked for me tacos. Also, I like very much quesadilla. 

 7-. Would you recommend actors to film in Mexico?
Yes of course. I would recommend every actor to film in serious, made it in Mexico, why not! Also, in the novels that I enjoyed a lot, watching them in Romania. 

 8-.Do you like Mexican cinema? Westers movies filmed there.
Yes, I like very much the cinema from Mexico. and I would love to play in a movie.:) thank you so much! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif