Interviewing actress Valery Ortega



1-. How was your childhood?
My childhood honestly wasn't that great nothing to do with my parents or environment but more individually at school. I was bullied alot and i felt like i needed to hide who i was for the longest time. Im a very sensitive and emotional person and back then it wasn't well view.

2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had theskills to go on TV?

I decided and realized i wanted to be an actress since i was 12 years old but before that i have been around theater and acting since 6 years old. And i dont really knew or believe i had the skills but instead i knew how much i wanted to tell stories and inspired people with my acting and the moment i was put on stage for the first time i realized how much i felt confident in what i do and realized this is what i was meant to do and how much i wanted to continue to work hard for it.
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?

Yes, im so grateful i have parents who supported me since day one my mom always tell me we can do anything we want as long as we want it. But growing and still living in a country who acting career and cinema is not big at all they and i knew an still know is and will not be a “pice of cake” and i have to work a bit harder than anybody else for it.
4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?

Actually a few weeks ago was my official entry in this industry. I was able to be part of a international movie that was filming in my country i was a small extra but i got the opportunity to film with the main cast and that for me even if i was just an extra is the best thing and im so incredibly grateful for it.
5. - What was the role you liked the most?

So far the Red queen. I did Alice in wonderland play some years ago and i landed the red queen role and it was the most fun and incredible experience. Not just because she is unbelievably funny but because she has such a complex personality and story i was so grateful to experience with her.
6.- What do you think led you to fame?

Im not famous at all yet hahaha but that word Fame is a bit subjective for me, Of course i want to reach “Fame” and be “Famous” but i just want my work and my voice and my talent to be recognize and seen i want to have a voice and for my words to matter not just to me.
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?

i LOVE villains, i would love to play more complex villains and not just them. I want to be able to interpret characters that are too complex to either love or hate. I want to challenge myself and be able to nail those types of psyche in a character. And also love interests
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?

I think it would be actors who share personalities with me and or are not afraid of being themself whatever meaning of the word that would be for them.
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,
among others)

I would love to direct and write in the future. I love writing and creating worlds.

10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?

I don't think I have any anecdotes that have been strong enough to mark me yet. But i'm looking forward to them
11.- What has been your greatest achievement?

I think every step i do in this industry as big or small will be my greatest achievement. I kinda live my life as a video game in the sense of every little achievement i make give me the ability to unlock more. But who knows ask me that question again when i get to work with Anya taylor joy or winning an Oscar hahahha
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
What ever life is bring my way i'm currently in waits for a few auditions but who knows i'm excited for whatever will come my way
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
oh yes i would love to i want to be able to do movies in every language i know
14.- you like spanish cinema?
I love spanish cinema i think spanish cinema is so rich and is growing so much lately and is just amazing to see how much people are starting to get into it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif