Interviewing the model kourtnee Monroe 🐇PLAYBOY🐇


1.- How was your childhood?
My childhood was interesting. II was a military child. My father served in the Air Force. My family moved around a lot which made my childhood difficult at times. My childhood was tough but it made me a stronger adult.
 2.- Did your parents support you when you decided to be a model?
My parents supported me becoming a model. They encouraged my career choices and always felt proud of for becoming a model.
 3.-At what age did you decide to be a model? Because?
I started quite later in the modeling industry at the age of 19 years old because it wasn’t a career path I sought out. I didn’t plan to become a model but was presented the opportunity. I was scouted so I took the opportunity and the rest is history!
 4.-Can you tell me an anecdote since you were a model?
I was modeling in upstate New York and it was an on location photo shoot in the forest. It was absolutely freezing cold and I had to model in a bikini! As we were shooting, a couple of guys drove by. They were most likely hunting for sport. They were stunned to see me outside, in freezing weather, with no clothes except the bikini on! They drove by once then turned around and drove by again! Hilarious memory.
 5.-When they called you to be a Playboy bunny. What feeling did you have?
Excitement was the feeling I had when I was chosen to be a Playboy bunny.Being a part of Playboy had always been on list of dream opportunities. It is an honor to be in the same franchise as some of the most beautiful models and actresses in the world.
 6. What did you think of the Playboy mansion? Hahaha
I haven’t visited but from what I hear, it’s a nice property. A lot of great memories have been created there. The mansion will forever be iconic.
 7.-Do you regret being a model? If you were not a model, what would you like to be?
I don’t regret being a model. Every job comes with problems but the good outweighs the bad. If I were not a model, I’d like to work at SpaceX or in children’s psychology.
 8.- going back to Playboy. How about the atmosphere inside the world of Playboy?
The atmosphere is very much laid back, party life! You have the freedom to express yourself and embrace your sexuality in a fun, carefree way.
 9.-apart from being a model, what hobbies do you have?
I love to read and keep my body active in dance classes and the gym. I love to relax at the spa and travel.
 10.- And to finish the interview. Do you like Spain?
I have never visited Spain but hopefully in the future I will travel there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif