Interviewing model Kourtnee Monroe again



1.- Hi!!! Kourtnee, nice to have you again. How was your experience with me in the first interview I did with you?
Hi Carlos! Thank you again for the opportunity! Interviews with you always feel as if I'm talking with a great friend. The experience was so pleasant! I am elated to interview with you once again! Very proud to be a part of the great work you're doing! 

 2.- What exciting new projects do you have?
As of now, I am expected to be working on a film based on Marilyn Monroe's journey to stardom. Production is on pause due to the SAG Aftra strike having the whole film and entertainment industry on hold, unfortunately. I am also working on a third poetry book and my 2024 Kourtnee Monroe Calendar. This year I will work with artificial intelligence to create and design the calendar so learning AI has been challenging and inspiring! 


 3.- Do you have an idol or person that inspires you?
Marilyn Monroe has always inspired me. She came from such humble, challenging, and adverse beginnings. Many don't know her story but at one time in her life, she was sent to an orphanage. I admire her ability to overcome those challenges and later go on to be one of the finest actresses and the most well-known star in Hollywood. I resonate deeply with her energy and her journey. 


 4.- What is the most rewarding job you have done?
The most rewarding job I have done so far would probably be the shooting for Coral Avenue Magazine which got me the billboard in Times Square, New York. Having my images displayed there was a dream! Times Square is considered the center of the world and millions of people visit it daily and got to see my work. I used to walk around and dream that my images would be on billboards and now that dream has manifested. 

 5. -What adjective do you think describes you best?
Enigmatic is the perfect adjective that I think best describes me. 


 6.-Is being famous hard for you? 
I say this for the fans and the autographs.
I'm a very private person in real life so yes, it can be challenging but I appreciate all my supporters! I think finding balance in my personal life and career work and image are important to master. I want to share more of myself but also maintain boundaries and protect myself and my loved ones. 

 7 Have you ever thought about stopping being a model and doing something else?
Absolutely! I can't wait until I meet my dream guy, marry him, and he retires me from modeling haha!! I am somewhat joking but I would love to work with Cern and in the field of Science or Psychology. 

 For example, be an actress?
Acting is the next field I will actually be pursuing! It's a challenge to do the work but I've studied at Stella Alder's Studio of Acting in Hollywood to gain some experience. I love to challenge myself, always learning and growing. 


 8.- I know you like to write. When will you write another book?
Thank you for acknowledging my writing work. I will absolutely be writing another book soon as book number three is in the words. I have been very inspired by recent travels and by someone recently. I typically only write when I'm heartbroken or in love so I'm thankful for my new inspiration! Stay tuned for book three. I hope to finish by the end of 2023. 

 9 - In literature. What genres do you like?
I love Poetry, Philosophy, and Science Fiction. Lately, I've been reading a lot of Marx and Fredrich Engels 


 10.- And to finish this interview. Are you superstitious?
I do believe in certain superstitions but I also believe that fate doesn't bind us. I believe we co-create with the universe to create our reality but some experiences and people are fated! 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif