Interviewing actress Kamila Matyszczak



1-. How was your childhood?
From an early age, my parents instilled in me a love of film. They organized VHS movie screenings at our house, where they invited other children. When I was older, we spent evenings watching movies. It remains that way until now when I visit them
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had theskills to go on TV?
A children's theater has arrived in the kindergarten. I learned that people on stage are actors and this is their profession. The kindergarten teacher promised that we would do the same thing next year. From then on, I took part in every event related to acting, even in later years.
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?
It was a shock for them. At first, no, they were afraid, but then when they saw that I was doing well, I received great support, which I still have today.
4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?
In a Polish soap opera in 2010, I said one sentence in a scene. It was a huge experience for me. Then I starred in an artistic short film that appeared at the festival, so it was also my debut on the big screen.
5. - What was the role you liked the most?
I love all the roles because I give 100% of myself. Of course, people remember me most for my role as Natasha in the series, which makes me happy because it was my first regular supporting role. I played for 5 seasons. This role empowered people. I realized that I wanted to play strong characters. The positive response I have received and still receive is amazing to me.
6.- What do you think led you to fame?
Being real
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?
I dream of a Joker-style role, but I'm not sure whether the industry in Poland is ready to lead an actor to such a deep interpretation. In Poland, they focus more on the image and less on the actors. I would also like to play a "Chicago" style dance role because I have been learning to dance for over a decade.
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?
I definitely play better with male actors, they are more open to cooperation and conversation. However, I love acting with much older actors and actresses, then I also learn from them. I listen to anecdotes from the acting world.
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,
among others)
Definitely a movie. I've loved it since I was a child. Working with a camera has a kind of intimacy that opens and develops me, and even has a therapeutic effect.
10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
I have plenty of anecdotes, but it would take us all day to talk :-)
Every meeting on set, casting or workshops has a huge impact on me.
11.- What has been your greatest achievement?
Mainly, I've been working in this industry for over a decade and I still love it.
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
Next year, the film "Putin" by Patryk Vega, with whom I have been working since 2017, will have its world premiere. I played Putin's mother. This is definitely the role of a lifetime. I am delighted with how the director helped me prepare for this role and the commitment of the entire film crew.
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
This is one of my dreams.
14.- you like spanish cinema?
I love the language of Pedro Almodovar's film. I love the style of series like "La casa de papel". This cannot be replicated in another country. I would love to experience working on the set of Spain. Have a comparison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif