Interviewing actress Mina Marduk


1-. How was your childhood?

I didn't have a great childhood, but I prefer not to talk about it now; maybe some other time.

2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV? 

Since childhood, I had a strong interest in acting. I excelled in school plays and was always the best at reciting anthems. I personally had a deep passion for this profession from the beginning.

3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?

No, neither of my parents encouraged me in this matter.

4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?
I went in front of the camera for the first time at the age of 29, and it was a very interesting experience for me.

5. - What was the role you liked the most?
Honestly, I didn't enjoy many of the roles I played, but I hope in the future to take on a role that I truly like.

6.- What do you think led you to fame?

In my opinion, I haven't become as famous as I should, but I want to be a beloved professional with a good character as a person, a talented actor, and a professional singer.

7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?

I really want to play more diverse characters and experience their stories. However, I would like to play a character quite different from myself, away from my usual roles; I think that would be a fascinating experience for me.

8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?

I appreciate actors or actresses who are highly professional because working with professionals means dealing with ethical and professional behavior, making the collaboration much smoother. There's a lot to learn from such individual.

9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,among others)
 Apart from acting, I aspire to become a popular singer in the music industry, and I'm doing my best to make that happen. Also, I have an interest in theater, although I haven't had any experience in it so far.

10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?

I've had some significant life experiences, but I'd prefer not to share anecdotes at this moment.

11.- What has been your greatest achievement?

My greatest achievement is yet to come, but I strive to be a beloved professional with a positive character, excelling as an actor and singer.

12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?

My upcoming projects are still in the planning stage, and I'm considering various opportunities to diversify my roles and artistic endeavors.

13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?

Making a movie in Spain would be a fantastic experience, and I'm open to exploring international projects.

14.- you like spanish cinema?

 I appreciate Spanish cinema, and the idea of working in the Spanish film industry is intriguing to me.Yes, I occasionally watch Spanish films and series. I particularly love the Spanish cinema, and one of my favorite films from the Spanish industry is "Platform" ("El Hoyo"), brilliantly crafted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif