Interviewing the model, singer and presenter: Nastazia Mitropoulou


1-. How was your childhood?
I had a fantastic childhood. Of course life has its ups and downs but in general it was great full of love and happiness.

 2-. Did your parents support you in making the decision to be a model and singer?

Yes they always supported me so much. My family always supports every decision i make. They have always been proud of me and im so grateful for that. 


 3-.What do you think led you to fame?

Fame came when i became a TV Presenter on the the show called OLA in Greece. I was 23 years old and my whole life changed so fast.. I have fantastic memories.. 


 4-.What has been your greatest achievement?

One of My greatest achievments was me being a TV Presenter and a model .. I daydreamed of it since i was a child and thats why i say Always believe in your dreams.


 5.- What projects will you do next and which ones do you have in mind?

Im planning to make new music.. I didnt have time to do so because i had health issues.. I write my own lyrics so im preparing something new soon.. I also draw and i have done art exhibitions and at some point i m going to do more.

 6.- If you had to change your profession, what would you like to do? Would you like to be an actress for example?

 I would become a vet.. I Love animals so much and one of my dreams is to open an animal shelter.


 7.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?

One funny moment was when i was in the beauty contest Miss Greece where i got the title Miss Greek Beauty, when we had to answer questions i said in english and Greek "Sorry im nervous" but Everybody Loved it haha.

 8.-What adjective do you think describes you best?

The word that describes me best is Shy.. It might not show but im not so confident as i come across.

 9.-Do you have an idol or person that inspires you?

My idol is my mother ..shes is the best mother in the universe ..in showbiz Tokio Hotel and Adam lambert.

 10.- Would you like to make a video clip in Spain?
 
If i ever come to Spain i would love to.. I make my own video clips so it would be great fun.

 11.- Do you consider yourself a superstitious person?

Im not superstitious but i believe in the spirit world and in the law of attraction.

 12.-What is the most rewarding job you have done?

On TV. We had so much fun on every episode.. The people i worked with were amazing with great humour.. Im so grateful i got to live that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif