Interviewing the actress Maria Guerriero


1-. How was your childhood?
My childhood was happy, being the daughter of athletes I immediately approached and loved sport and it was my goal, to improve and grow in sporting disciplines.
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV? 
From 14 to 16 I worked in fashion and trained in dance, my manager called me because I had been chosen for a short film, I wanted to refuse because it wasn't my job but he insisted and on the first take, during the first scene I I fell in love with it and understood that it was what I really wanted.
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?
Initially they were confused by my decision to leave dance but then they supported me by believing in me and leaving me free to try

4. - What was your first appearance on the screens? 
 I was 16 years old and my first audition was for a film with Alvaro Vitali, an Italian comedy, it was the first time I saw myself on the big screen.
5. - What was the role you liked the most? 
Each role has its characteristics and leaves you part of yourself, a bit like having lived that life and drawn worthy teachers from it.
6.- What do you think led you to fame? 
Commitment, always questioning yourself, being self-critical to improve, never feeling like you have arrived or thinking you have given your best, but pushing yourself to always improve... for me this is the key to success.
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret? 
 I love action, my favorite characters are combative characters with action scenes, I find them stimulating and very fun to play.
8-. What actresses and actors do You feel comfortable working with? 
I'm an extroverted person and it's very rare that I don't get along with someone. I always create synergies and family on sets. I don't have a typology of people with whom I can't bond as long as there is always mutual respect.
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,among others) 
 I have done many so-called things in my life, from theater to dance, I have presented, I have done horse riding, a basis in martial arts, volleyball etc etc... at the moment my only focus is cinema.
10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
Life lessons are part of a path from which we grow, mature and become the people we are in the present, it is difficult for a single experience to completely mark us. There have been many situations that have marked me but for better or for worse I always keep from each situation what matters for my experience and life baggage.
11.- What has been your greatest achievement? 
Personally it was always having faith in myself. how you work I quote a famous phrase "the best is yet to come" but one of my satisfactions was having played the girl next door in the resilience film "Giulia", breaking away from aesthetics and demonstrating to all the people who thought I could only play roles suitable for a notable aesthetic, a true actor knows how to immerse himself even in the role most distant from himself both temperamentally and aesthetically.
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
 I am currently involved in two films, between Rome, Paris and the Philippines. to follow I have two more between Spain and Italy, they are action films so the best for me.
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
 I love Spain. I can't wait to start the film in Spain.
14.- you like spanish cinema? 
Very. in recent years even more than before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif