Interviewing actress Melissa Ann Pollack


1-. How was your childhood? 

I was born in Man, West Virginia. My parents moved to the
capital city of Charleston when I was an infant to provide a greater life for their family. I knew
from an early age that I wanted to pursue a career in modeling, dance, or acting. I had a
very active childhood filled with dance and modeling. I was always posing for the cameras
and performing everywhere I had the opportunity.

2.- From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had the
skils to go on TV? 

I was on local commercial adds for TV starting at the age of 18. I
remember specifically working with a kitchen and bath company and also doing a few for
West Virginia tourism in my earlier years. I have had many public speaking roles and have
been acting in commercials my entire life.

3.- Did your parents suppot you
you in the decision you made to be an actress? 

Absolutely,
they supported all my passions. Modeling, Dance, and acting.

4. - What was your first appearance on the screens? 

I was on national television
representing Miss West Virginia and Mrs West Virginia in the Miss USA National and Mrs
America. Both were televised nationally. Also, I was a semi-pro cheerleader for the
Charleston Gunners and was on ESPN. Finally, "Ace and the Christmas Miracle" which is
currently streaming on Amazon Prime. I have also been on the award winning reality show
"Gown and Out in Beverly Hills also on Amazon Prime.

5.- What was the role you liked the most?

 I enjoyed playing Joann in "Ace and the
Christmas Miracle "released in 2021. I played a Beverly Hills type socialite. My Maltese
Coco Chanel was in the movie as well. It was so much fun filming with Coco!

6.- What do you think led you to fame?

 My dedication, passion, and hard work in my chosen
endeavors! I am just a small-town gal from West Virginia that made her dreams come true.
Moving to the big screen felt natural given my background in modeling and acting it served
as a seamless bridge to the cinematic world. I still have milestones and goals to achieve!


7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?

 I would love to incorporate comedy
into my acting. I think the blend of glamour and comedy would be so much fun!

8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?

 I feel I would work well
with Reese Witherspoon, Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, and Jenniter Coolidge! I feel their
professionalism and expertise would be a great and make any actor comfortable.

9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music, among others)

 Theater for sure with incorporating dance. Roxy in NYC type show for me.

10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person? 

The anecdote for me is authenticity and to always stay true to myself. I always give everything
100%!

11.- What has been your greatest achievement?

 My greatest achievement would be in my
supporting role in Ace and The Christmas Miracle. Securing a role in a nationwide movie on Amazon Prime was a pivotal moment of achievement. 


12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?

I am working on a film project where I will be the Hollywood socialite type with humor. Also, currently
filming a reality show "50 and Flawless" airing this spring.

13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain? 

Absolutely the prospect of creating a movie in
Spain is exciting and enticing.

14.- you like spanish cinema? 

Most defiantly. Living and working in California where Spanish is a must has deepened my appreciation for Spanish Cinema the diverse and vibrant films
from that rich cinematic traditions are something I throughly enjoy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif