Interviewing actress Sarah Jillian



1-. How was your childhood? 
I remember my childhood as being blast.
I started acting school at the young age of 6. I was in a touring theatre production at 10. I was also on a radio programme at C.B.C.radio at the age of 9.
I also enjoyed being on a ski team,downhill racing and had a horse that I took in the fall fair for quarter horse competitions.
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had theskills to go on TV?
I loved entertaining an audience. I think as early as of 4.
I started acting school at 6.
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?
My mother was an actress and she really was worried that the business was not going to be easier but she always encouraged me.
My father on the other hand has always been not quite as supportive.
However both are always happy to hear successful outcomes.
4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?
I was first in a small role on MrDressup
A children’s show in Canada on the C.B.C.
Television network.
5. - What was the role you liked the most?
I have really enjoyed my role as a professional clown,working with children and making them laugh.
I also enjoyed working with friends in a Rock video.
I do enjoy my work as an actress,which ever role I become.
6.- What do you think led you to fame?
I think just being authentic.
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?
I enjoy characters that are close to my real personality and also characters that have many similarities to myself that I relate to.
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?
I feel comfortable working with actors and actresses that don’t take themselves seriously to the point of not having fun.
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music, among others)
I am also a children’s book author and have a series that has been published on Amazon Kindle and regular books worldwide.
I enjoy creating all kinds of different art forms,I am also a visual artist.
I enjoy working as a professional clown as well very much.
10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
I think that really my life has been a wonderful journey and the lessons have taught me to keep smiling because really life has its own plan and just enjoy the ride because it goes really fast.
11.- What has been your greatest achievement?
I think being a mother has been the most rewarding achievement.
My art has always been pleasurable and I think my achievements will never just end because I always continue to be creative.
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
I am really just going along with the opportunities that come up,auditioning regularly and really looking forward to working with some interesting and creative people and projects in the future.
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
Sure,would love to travel to Spain to work in a film.
14.- you like spanish cinema?
I am not familiar with Spanish films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif