Interviewing actor Glenn Ratcliffe

1-. How was your childhood?

My childhood was interesting. I was placed in an orphanage for a while. I also have two sisters I don’t even know about , the advantage is that you do not become domesticated or codependent on your parents and you develop a sense of independence and you’re not domesticated in a false world so you have freedom?. 

2-. From what age did you decide to be a actor and filmmaker and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV?

I think subconsciously I knew from an early age, that I wanted to be an actor but consciously it was later in life after having over 60 jobs I realized the only comfortable thing was acting when I was acting it brought me a life I seem to wake up from a deep sleep.

3-. Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actor?

 I wouldn’t say I was supported by my parents as it was later in life, but they excepted the decision. It must’ve been strange for them after I returned from the orphanage and got a series of different jobs. They never considered me to be artistic.

4-. What was your first appearance on the screens?

My first appearance in screen is when I was studying at ACT in San Francisco. One of the students was doing a student movie and that was my first introduction to acting in front of the camera.

5-. What was the role you liked the most?

The roles I like most was playing the homeless opera singer William in the movie, “shaking cup”. I connected empathetically with the tragedy of the situation, because of my upbringing, this lead to a catharsis, and also to me, understanding the power of an actor when you’re truthfully connected to your emotions., the second was my working with Oscar winner, Diane, Keaton, and Grammy winner Justin Bieber I played Justin’s granddad and Diane Keaton’s husband, which was a wonderful experience working with such wonderfully talented people. The music video “ghost” has been very successful. We have over 360 million views around the world and I was placed on fandom

6-. What do you think led you to Fame?

 I don’t like the word fame I think every human being has something they’re good at and as long as we all try our best at whatever we choose to do and come from love and compassion to make the world better I think that’s my definition of success.

7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?

 I like to play all characters I believe the souls in liquidity it’s Like a Rubiks cube you can adjust and synchronize it to the Play-writes, writing,and intetions and Express, the characters truth through your soul.

8-. What actresses and actors do you feel confortable working with?

 I have no judgment on anyone it’s a collaborative effort, and whoever you work with, you must give them love and support.

9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music, among others)

I’d like to participate more in writing, producing ,directing ,music ,writing poetry.

10-. Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?

Having had a death experience and my soul going in the quantum Field of all knowing I’ve come up with the understanding that everyone you meet is God in disguise we’re not a drop of water we are the ocean, we are not a grain of sand we are a desert you can see the entirety of the universe in a flower ;I believe the ego is a false Self controlled by outside stimulus from a corrupt system. We operate from fear, so this creates a crystallization of our character and we are trapped in a false world of our own weaving, responding to false events and threats , and can’t get out,—- “you can’t get out of a trap if you don’t know your in one,”—- so I believe you should love yourself love others and know you have the power to say no to a corrupt system and know in your heart that you are God.

11-. What has been your greatest achievement?

I feel my greatest achievement so far is the discovery that God is in my heart and God is in everyone’s heart and that the purpose of being on the plan is to get a out of the planet. This is a third dimensional illusion and we’re fourth dimensional beings trapped in the illusion of time and space. Upon passing, you have a approximately 48 days for re incubation , either return to this planet, which I call a “floating zoo” in -habited by talking animals or you transcend into a higher dimension. The choice is yours -life begins death, and death begins life,; Once you realize that you’re not fooled by anything, you see clearly the situation, the plan, Demic, big Pharma, giving out the drugs like candy the ecological chain breaking the greenhouse, affect the homelessness replacement of humans by artificial intelligence the political divide ect , and you understand there’s a deep rooted manipulation going on in the planet , with this understanding you’re liberated from it :so you can always be at peace.

12-. What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?

I’m working on my movie “Tested” you can view it at testedthemovie.com Also, I have a follow up TV series i have written, called “Macintosh”, which is a cross between kung fu and Colombo , where I play a private investigator ,with the hopes of engaging, socially conscious change makers who have there pulse on corruption, so we can change events before they happen, for the better , the first episode is why are old people dying in the hospital when their insurance runs out?

13-. Would you like to make a movie in Spain?

Yes I’d like to do a movie in Spain.

14-. You like Spanish cinema?

Yes, I like Spanish cinema.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif