Interviewing actress Contessa Grant



1-. How was your childhood?
My childhood was great! I had both of my parents, and they provided everything for my sister and me. I wish I didn’t take it for granted at the time.
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had theskills to go on TV?
When I was 7 years old, I knew it would be a dream career. It wasn’t until I was 18 years old that I started pursuing it. I know now that I have the skills, thanks to years of classes. When I first started acting it was trash city, I wanted to throw tomatoes at myself I was that bad.
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?
Yes, they did. My mother was my prime supporter. My father has finally come around to being supportive as well.
4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?
It was a YouTube/Instagram series that is now on Tubi called “Dilemma Daze”
5. - What was the role you liked the most?
My favorite role as of now was Tanya in “Heir Mail”. I had an amazing Co Star Courtney- Giselle. We had so much fun on set! Shay Thurmon the director and the whole crew, were an absolute delight to work with.
6.- What do you think led you to fame?
I’m not famous yet, but if it does happen, it’s in Gods Plan. I just want to be a working, consistent, successful, well-paid actress who excels at her craft.
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?
Comedic characters are my go-to. I would like to play a character that has supernatural abilities, like a superhero. I am open to any characters that I can connect with.
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?
I love working with other actresses and actors, that know how to be in the moment. It’s so fulfilling collaborating and making beautiful stories together.
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,among others)
I would like to do some theater to get the experience. I absolutely love music, unfortunately I can’t sing even a little bit. I love dancing too, and I’m decent at that. I would also like to participate in painting, because it’s very therapeutic.
10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
Yes, to always find joy and laughter because it’s one of the best medicines.
11.- What has been your greatest achievement?
I feel my greatest achievement so far has been joining improv classes. They have opened my brain up to unlimited possibilities. I’m excited to keep exploring.
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
More comedies and I would love to be apart of stories I truly connect with, and they resonate with me. Dream bookings are to be on set with Angela Bassett, Denzel Washington, Meryl Streep, Leonardo DiCaprio, Idris Alba, Issa Rae, Donald Glover, Emily Blunt, Jennifer Lawerence, Amy Schumer, there’s way too many people I would love to work with.
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
Yes, I’m open to it. I’m sure I would learn so much and get to experience a new culture.
14.- you like spanish cinema?
I would like to learn more about Spanish cinema. The closest movie I’ve gotten to was “Selena”. Classic movie😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif