Interviewing actress Lindsey Beier


1-. How was your childhood?
I always had a huge imagination about everything as a child and I was always very creative. I enjoyed dancing, making home made movies with my friends and music videos. I loved being a kid.
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV?
I think from a very young age I knew I wanted to be an actress. My grandfather would even say to me when I was around 4 or 5 years old that whenever I would watch Marilyn Monroe movies at my Grandparents house in Ireland, my grandfather told me that I used to look at the TV whilst watching her films and say “that is what I want to do”.
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?
My mother did, but my father thought quite against me being in the industry. He wanted me to be a teacher or an air hostess which all seemed like great jobs. For me, I knew what I wanted to do, and my mother was always very supportive.
4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?
I think when I was in Fair City in Ireland. It was a very small part, but I remember that it was so much fun. I even got a lot of advice from the other actors working for the television show whilst being on set. I thought also being at the RTE Studios was really cool.
5. - What was the role you liked the most?
I think Rhona Griffin will probably be one of my favourite characters I have ever portrayed. She was a fighter, she had also gone through a lot – but she had a good heart.
6.- What do you think led you to fame?
I never went into the industry for the fame, it was to follow my passion – acting and to perform. I do not think of myself as famous, but it is strange when sometimes I go to certain events and someone would say “I know you from somewhere”, and I’m thinking how? (laughs).
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?
I have done a few dramatic roles and also comedy, but I would like to play a strong character in a thriller. That is one of my next goals.
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?
I love working with actors and actresses who have the same sort of vision of the project. If we work together as a team, especially with the director and the crew, we can make the set a positive vibe and make the project as best as it can be.
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,among others)
I’d love to work in music one day. I also want to write a book which I am in the process of doing. I love to write.
10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
I have been told by friends that sometimes I do have a sort of walk, one of my closest friends has even named the walk I do a ‘diddy’ walk. I do not even realise I am doing it, apparently it is like a strut or toddle (laughs).
11.- What has been your greatest achievement?
I think just being where I am today, I am grateful. There has been a few ups and downs in the last couple of years, but it is all about the thought process of trying to stay positive, to keep going and stay determined.
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
I have recently finished a project that I really enjoyed filming. I have some upcoming projects ahead which I am excited about. One project I am really looking forward to working on is a drama-thriller where I will be playing a character whom I can really relate to. I am not allowed to say much about the project – but I think the script is amazing and I am grateful to be playing the lead actress.
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
I would love to. I love to travel for work. I think Spain is a beautiful place to go to.
14.- you like spanish cinema?
I have never been to one, but I’d like to visit one someday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif