Interviewing actress Kristen Duff again


1.- Hello Kristen!!! It’s a pleasure to interview you again. How has it been for you so far? 
Hello Carlos!!!! Aw! Thank you so much!!! It is very much a pleasure to be interviewed by you again! I have been very well, life has been going great!
2-What new projects do you have?
The new projects I have is I am getting ready to film an untitled short film, I have as well filmed in a untitled movie and I have been winning awards this summer for my Documentary film “The Flood That Changed My Home” :)
3 and 4: -In your opinion, do you think Hollywood runs out of ideas when filming a movie? What could you tell me about CGI, do you like it to be used in the cinema?
Hello there! In my opinion on this topic, and great question! I am more of an original movie lover, but I will say I think during COVID 19 there were a lots and lots of reboots of films, but now people are making more ideas and brand new movies like “Barbie”, “Openheimer”, and one of my favorite movies filmed in 2022 for this decade would me Top Gun Maverick :) My opinion on CGI does make life in some ways easier and some ways not, I am more of an old soul stuck in a young person's soul. So, I am not too much of a fan of CGI, but for special effects I would say yes. In cinema, again I am an old soul stuck in a young person lol! I would say I am a huge fan of how movies were made in the early 2000’s and I would love to keep it that way.
5.-That you like independent cinema or Hollywood cinema more? 
Ooo! This is a great
question! I hope it’s okay if I can say both, because I very much love both equally :)
6.-Do you agree that he takes off his real weapons on film shoots? 
Yes, I completely agree with that and especially to make sure that a weapon is not loaded.
7.-In your life outside of filming, what do you value most in a person?
What I value most in a person is their heart. The reason I value someone's heart is because having a good and warm heart can take you places faster and make you happier at the same time! It’s great!
8.-If you weren’t an actress, what would you like to do?
If I weren’t an actress, I would probably be a pilot full time, because I love planes. I am a huge fan of the movie Top Gun and growing up I always was a fan and studied how planes work.
9.-What things would you say that characterizes you or would be very yours? What characterizes me is I love animals, I love having a very big heart, and I make sure I stay true to myself and my character.
10.-What adjective do you think describes you best? 
Fun Lol!
11.-What is the most rewarding job you have done?
The most rewarding job I have ever done would have to be doing volunteer work with Camp Noah in benefit of the Eastern Kentucky Flood. That was very rewarding, and as a flood survivor, it felt very good to help others and always does feels good to help others!
12.-Do you have an idol or person that inspires you? 
A person that inspires me as a person would have to be Audrey Hepburn. She is one of my favorite celebrities ever! She is always kind to others and always good to others no matter what! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing actress Melany Hill

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira