Interviewing actress Sarah Jillian again


1.- Hi Sarah!!! Nice to have you back on my blog. What did you think of my first interview with me?
I enjoyed our first interview, find your questions to be really interesting and give me the opportunity to think a little about what I have to offer.
2.- How did it go at the cinema?
I recently filmed a short segment for
“Friday 13th,Blood Loss” fan film.
My husband and I worked on it together and we had a blast.
3.- What new projects do you have?
I have been asked to model for upcoming Oscar DeLarenta .Very excited about that.
I am featured in a new independent film called
Rebel Bikers vs Vampires from Venus.
I recently have been working with a songwriter on one of her videos for YouTube.
I have been working away also,forming new ideas for my upcoming children’s book,” Prince from the Beach”
It’s a fun story,hopefully a series that children will enjoy,and have fun reading,and bring joy and laughter.
4.-In your life outside of filming, what do you value most in a person?
What I value most is a person is honesty.
I personally who sticks to their words.
5.-What adjective do you think describes you best?
I think what describes me best in adjectives would be “ Determined “.
6.-What things would you say that characterizes you or would be very yours?
I think what characteristics you find most in myself would have to be “humour “ and what makes me,me is staying true.
7.-If you weren’t an actress, what would you like to do?
If I wasn’t an actress, think I would like to be a veterinarian. I love all animals and I would love to be of service to them.
8.-Do you have an idol or person that inspires you?
I have always been a huge fan of David Bowies.
I have also always loved the different styles of
Picasso. I think as an artist,both of them were extremely unique and gifted.
9.-What is the most rewarding job you have done?
I believe that my Clown work has been the most rewarding.
Making children and adults smile and laugh,has also given me joy.
10.-That you like independent cinema or Hollywood cinema more?
I love old Hollywood films. I think that movies like “ Gone with the Wind “ and “ Street Car Named Desire “ are so unique in visual storytelling that I do miss that.
However,new independent films are always making such a big impact,and being filmed in unexpected interesting and unexpected ways of filming that .
 I find it hard to choose between them. I would have to say that I love both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing actress Melany Hill

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira