Interviewing actress Bianca Bonciu


1. How was your childhood? 
I grew up in a small town in Romania, watching movies and dreaming about Hollywood. It seamed so far away to me at that time, it might as well have been on another planet. 

2. From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV? 

Since I was very little I've always enjoyed making people laugh. It was a calling that I had inside, to entertain people. I remember going to the movies and seeing the effect they had on people, they moved them in some way, they inspired them, and that is what I want to do with my movies as well. 

3. Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress? 

My parents were very practical, and they made sure I had a back up plan, so I studied foreign languages in college. But after that I also studied acting. 

4. What was your first appearance on the screens? 

I think the first time was on a music video for Carrie Underwood called Ever Ever After. It was a lot of fun! 
And soon after that I booked a national commercial for Big Lots and that's how I got my SAG card and joined the actors union here. 

5. What was the role you liked the most? 

It's hard to pick just one , they are all special in their own way. I'm a big Marvel fan, so working on Captain America Civil War doing voice over was definitely one of my favorites.

6. What do you think led you to fame? 

A combination of determination, perseverance and good luck. 

7. What types of characters would you like to interpret? 

I LOVE doing comedy! I love making people laugh, to help them forget about their troubles for a while. 

8 What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with? 

I love Margot Robbie and Anne Hathaway, Chris Pine and Chris Evans - so if I could work on a movie with all of them that would be great, thank you. haha Just putting that out there in the Universe. 

9. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? ( Music, theatre etc) 

Music makes me feel alive - I love dancing salsa and bachata - and I also play the piano, but they are just hobbies at the moment. 

10. Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person? 

There's a story that one of my mentors told me that really stuck with me. 
It is said that at the beginning of time all men were gods. 
But men so abused their power that Zeus, the god of all gods took the power away from men. 
He asked the council of gods : Where should I hide it so that man will never abuse it again? 
One of the gods said: Hide it in the deepest ocean. 
But Zeus said : No, man will learn how to swim and find it. 
Another god said: Hide it on the highest mountain. 
But Zeus said : No, man will climb the highest mountain and find it. 
I will hide in within man himself. He will never think to look for it there. 

We all have super powers within us , we are capable of amazing things. It is not just in some of us, it is in all of us. 

11. What has been your greatest achievement? 

Growing as a person. Overcoming my fears and doubts. 

12. What projects will you make next? 

I am currently working on a comedy movie and next year I will be working on a sci fi project that I am very excited about! 

13. Would you like to make a movie in Spain? 

Definitely! Spain has a beautiful culture and I would love to explore it. 

14. Do you like Spanish cinema? 

I must admit I haven't seen that many Spanish movies , but I have watched Spanish shows. 
Me encanta el acento! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing actress Melany Hill

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira