"I was born for the cinema"

 


I was born on December 18, 1987 in Oviedo (Asturias) Spain.
From a very young age I remember that the cinema caught my attention, the way the actors act, I saw everything, in the 90s I remember my theatrical performances at Christmas, what I liked was rehearsing the play every afternoon I perfectly remember the years 1996 -1997-1998-1999 what good memories, stepping on a stage gave me life, once I am on stage I am completely immersed in the role. Years pass and the typical thing that your family tells you that being an actor is useless, for years I stopped acting, but I read many plays, I was offered to act on several occasions, but I began to have stage fright. The good thing that I am glad to know, that they tell me that I have a good voice, the truth is that I take great care of my voice.


Until it occurred to me to create a blog in 2018 writing about cinema and theater but I wanted more and in 2019 I began to interview actors and actresses until the beginning of 2021, but we go in parts, in 2019 I write a script "the path of the witch "that same year I made the short film and filmed it in Oviedo, in Monte Naranco, filming it was a marvel a unique experience, unfortunately in 2020 with the pandemic I canceled what would be my second short film" The Catrina "a project that still i have it in mind.




            on the set
 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif