"Interviewing actors and actresses"

 

I would like to write a few words, in 2019 I start my adventure interviewing actors and actresses, from the United States, London, Spain ...... Etc, I would like to thank all the actors and actresses for all their effort in answering my questions. questions that sometimes were very long, but very funny and tell you that I have a great time doing these interviews, and that I come back eager to start over and eager to make you enjoy yourself, thank you with all my heart and above all thank you For making myself known in other countries, and for the good treatment I have with the Americans, a great country and very good people, I have not had so much luck in Spain with the interviews and the truth is I keep asking myself why ...... ..

  • London Grace
  • Jade Asha
  • Agatha Prado
  • John Tague
  • Reyes Caballero
  • Alexandra Braun
  • Yassmine Othman
  • Lydia Nicole
  • Sarah Lynn Dawson
  • Lata S Singh
  • Kathleen Gati
  • Allen Bonilla
  • Steve Howard
  • Elena Thomopoulou
  • Tris Marie 
  • Sarah Coffey

 

 I would like to have these great actors and actresses again for my blog, that they participate again and promote them on my blog with your films







 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif