Interviewing actress Sarah Maria Coffey again

 


1- As always a pleasure to interview you, how have you handled the pandemic?, It has hurt you when it comes to having projects.
 

For me the pandemic has given me a lot of reflection on life
Iv ran a lot during all the lockdowns and it gave me a since off peace and the feeling off being free .
Yeah off course it has changed the industry a lot of feature new films have not received funding, only the older productions that’s have continued ,commercial work has been cut too due to the covid restrictions,
But I feel it’s been like a re awaking for actors ,writers ,directors and artist in a sense
Because people are making art ,beautiful independence filim not of the business but for the art the message or the expression ,
 

2- What new projects do you have for 2022?
 

I’m working on a new feature filim soon called.( when we were guys)
Written by Simon Izzo based in Hollywood in the 90s I play a character called ocean she’s a bit off a bad girl to say the least ,I don’t want to give away too much at this moment
We are at the early stage where we are looking for funding,
I’m writing two short films ,and Iv a tv drama in the pipe line so we have to wait and see what the year holds


3- In your opinion, do you think Hollywood runs out of ideas when it comes to filming movies?
 

I feel Hollywood is powerhouse business, and I feel the big name directors and producers have their system s that they stick to what they think sells a movie a and some become lazy in a sense it’s about the business, but Hollywood is changing slowing there is a lot off new directors ,writers with amazing ideas and new actors I feel we need to see fresh new faces and more diversity..


4-What could you tell me about CGI, you like that it is used in the cinema?
 

I think it is amazing I love it but I don’t like it to be overused I feel when it’s over used it takes always from the movie the emotions the feeling off the scenes can be over powered


5-What do you like more independent cinema or Hollywood cinema?

My favourite is independent cinema it’s more beautiful, powerful filim I love Hollywood cinema to take a brake from reality
 

6-Do you agree to take off the real weapons on film shoots?
 

Yes for me as a actor it’s not needed I feel in my personal opinion to for a real weapon on set there is amazing props out their and if actors are good they don’t need to convince the The viewers the weapon is real .
On set it can very very dangerous on a average day with light exploding wires everywhere and hard location bad weather ,
We need to make the work environment more safe for all the crew and staff on set .
 

7-In your life outside of filming, what do you value most in a person?
 

A great sense of hummer
 

8-You like horror movies, for something special?
 

Yes ,I like theatrical side off horror ,the suspense
 

9-If you weren't an actress, what would you like to do?
 

I would be in the fashion industry definitely, in design or illustration.
 

10-What would you say that characterizes you or would be very yours?
 

A kind heart,Humble, positive in all situations ,strong willed ,always challenging myself
Open ,always learning new things
 

11-What adjective do you think describes you best?
 

Creative
 

12-What is the most rewarding job you have done?
 

Looking back it was when I was doing bodydouble for Hollywood actor Paul Patton on four kids and it she’s taught me a lot ,about the industry and how she’s never let it change her as humble and kind as she is .
 

13-You have an idol or person that inspires you?
 

Angelina Jolie
she’s amazing actress and filmmaker. The recipient of numerous she has a Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards, she has paved the way for woman in Hollywood truly a trail blazer she was the first female to star and lead in action movies as a female hero or Villain,most of all ,she is so versatile as a actor she can do it all so natural she’s a method actor ,like myself
She’s inspired me to push my self as a actor to not be afraid to challenge myself and to turn down roles that don’t feel true .,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif