"The interviewer of the Stars"

 


All this started in September 2018, walking through Oviedo (Asturias) Spain, it occurred to me to start writing a film and theater blog, reviewing both classic and current films, since from a very young age the world called my attention of cinema, that glamor of the actors at the Oscars parading down the red carpet, fascinated me a lot and of their parties in Los Angeles.


 I remember telling my mother, when I was only 8 years old, that I would like to go to Los Angeles and meet actors and be at film festivals.


 And I started to write my blog: "A Dream Called Cinema and Theater" that year I had LinkedIn and it occurred to me to make a section on my blog for interviews with actors, at first I was very afraid to establish contact with any actor or actress, the The first actress I contacted was the actress Agatha Prado. I spoke with her on LinkedIn. I explained to her a little about what my blog was about and my questions for my blog. She thought it was very good.




 It was time to publish it on my blog and it was a real success. Many people read the interview. I was very happy that I had achieved what I wanted to do, to make actors known on my blog and for them to tell me about their experiences in the cinema and with all of this. days passed and I had in mind to interview the American actress Phyllis Spielman, I also sent her a message telling her about my blog, she thought it was great, a fantastic and entertaining interview, she promoted my interview on her social networks and made me known in the United States , my popularity increased, I felt very excited, I received messages to interview more actresses, there was a moment where I did not know how to handle the situation and I was afraid to meet actors, I took a deep breath and told him to myself, come on, leave the fear of a side and enjoy what you do.




 The third actress I interviewed was the British actress Jade Asha, it was very nice to interview her, the truth is that with all the actresses and actors I interviewed, things went very well, better than I expected, but on a personal level it was eating me up little by little. little, it was my mistake to tell my colleagues what I was working on, they told me "hey can you introduce me to an actor or actress" I felt very bad or they told me "you have friends in the world of cinema" they wanted to talk to me because I was interviewing actors, and I didn't know what to do.


 My anxiety increased, living this moment for me was incredible, a dream for me, I would never imagine it and I wanted to go on and on, other actresses that I loved interviewing her was Kathleen Gati from the series "General Hospital" and nominated twice to the Emmys, I was very lucky to interview her twice more, she is fantastic as an actress and person, in my work studio I have a photo of her dedicated to me, I will always be very grateful to her.




 Another of the actresses with whom I had a great time with the interview Sarah Lynn Dawson I interviewed her twice and she was really fantastic, I can say that as an actress I would like her to go far because she deserves it, and she could be writing and writing thank the last actors and actresses that I interviewed, you are great thanks for being part of my blog and thanks for supporting me at all times, that it will happen by 2023 well I don't know, I would like to continue interviewing.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif