Back to interview actress Sarah Maria Coffey


1.-Hello Sarah, third interview with you. Tell me, how have you been in that time?
I’m blessed to be here again ,your always my first interview for the year
.I have been great busy with self tapes it’s the season for new productions.

 2.- What new projects do you have in this 2023?
I’m staring in a Irish feature filim called Grind ,hopefully we’ll be back filming In Dublin in the summer if all goes to plan .
I have another project also I’m the early stages all will be revealed soon .

 3.- Would you dare to write a script or direct a short film?
I love the idea off full creative freedom, I write my own monologue s from time to time when I feel inspired.
Iv worked with a lot off directors and understand the creative process but it looks a lot easer then it is ,I’ll leave that to the professionals ha ha ha .

 4.-Would you like to film in Spain?
Off course there is a lot off talent In Spain ,I’d love to work in Spain the weather also is a plus plus .

 5.-if you have to do action scenes. Would you do them?
I have done short action sequences for Paul Patton as a body double there’s a lot off work and choreography ,I’d love to do more action movies .

 6.-I know you like horror movies. What character would you like to be in a horror
 movie?
I’d like to play a character with dept ,and complex where the character is not a good person or bad it’s not easy to see ,or not easy to read .

 7.-as is the day to day of an actress. What are your hobbies?
I always love to run it clears your mind and soul it’s a de stress.
I also do cross fit and lift ,and off course I love to cycling on my bike on my vintage bike everyday across the city.

 8.-If the director demands too much of you in a scene. You get nervous?
I’n general no I usually like to talk and ask questions about the scene to understand the vision and I do my best to bring the best to scene .it’s ok to ask for 10 minutes to build your self up for the scene,because some scenes demand more from you.

 9.- when you study a script. Does it take you a long time?
Usually no but I love to feel 100percent confident in my character and it takes longer as a process
I learn in blocks ,i brake it down into scene s as small as possible and record my self on voice memo I learn over and over and walk run move while I repeat my lines and look like the local crazy woman that talks to her self .

 10.- You were in Spain last summer. What did you think?
I was last in 2022 maria alicante on a summer it’s was amazing I love Spain.

 11.- hehehehe I've asked you on a few occasions. You would like speaking spanish?
Off course I speak basic Spanish .but my German and French is better.

 12.-would you like to be a streamer?
It’s a cool concept but it’s not for me ,I would not be able to find the time to .

 13.-And to finish. Would you see yourself picking up a movie award?
Yes anything is possible, with the right movie it could’ve a possibility but I’ll leave that up to faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer