Interviewing actor Alan Bagh


1-. From what age did you decide to be a actor and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV? 
I think I was 16 years old and I loved watching films and tv shows. So I decided that’s what I wanted to do. 

2-. Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actor? 
Yes, My parents are very supportive of my acting career. 

3-. What was your first appearance on the screens? 
My first on screen appearance was being an extra in the film Rent as an extra. My first acting gig was the lead in Birdemic. 

4-. What was the role you liked the most? I liked the role of Rod in Birdemic because I played a normal person who had to come out of his shell and become a hero at the end. 

5-. What do you think led you to Fame? Birdemic. 

6-. What types of characters you would like to interpret? 
I like playing all sorts of characters. My favorite is definitely playing the hero. 

7-. What actresses and actors do you feel confortable working with?
I would love to work with Tom Cruise. 

8-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music, among others) 
I’ve done a few theatre plays when I was younger and I do enjoy participating in them. 

9-. Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person? 
I had a great acting teacher named Janet Alhanti who always pushed me to never give up in acting. She was very supportive and taught me life lessons. Having a supportive acting teacher makes a huge difference in an actors life. 

10-. What has been your greatest achievement? 
In film, my greatest achievement is being part of a trilogy series. Not many actors can say that. Another great achievement is getting a MBA. 

11-. What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind? 
My next project is producing, directing, and acting in a horror film called 4 corners. 

12-. Would you like to make a movie in Spain? 
I would love that. I’ve been to Barcelona and I loved it. 

13-. You like Spanish cinema? 
Yes, I’ve seen a few films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif