Interviewing actress Kristen Duff


1-. How was your childhood?
My child good was very fun, adventurous and roller coaster sometimes with bumps in the road, but the bumps led me to great successes.

2. - From what age did you decide to be an actor and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV? 
I was at age of 12 when I decided to be an actor and 15 when I started acting. How I knew I had the skills to go on TV is have always been part of theater, productions and being apart of the choir at my school and thats how I decided this is what I wanted to do.


3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actor?
Yes, my parents are very supportive parents and I love them soo much.


4. - What was your first appearance on the screens? 
My first appearance on the film screens was when I filmed my first short film when I was 15. Directed and written by me.


5. - What was the role you liked the most?
The role I loved playing the most would be when I was in the movie "Purse" Directed and written by Ladon Whitmine with Eric Roberts. I love every role, I have played.
6.- What do you think led you to fame? 
What I think led me into fame is having the drive and the confidence I have and just keep going, doing what I truly love, becoming who I truly want to be where my heart takes me which is acting modeling, screenwriting, writing, producing, assistant directing, and more in the entertainment industry.


7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?
The types of characters I would love to interpret is characters in movies where you learn a life lesson, comedy projects, Disney movie or series like projects, horror movie projects, and I realy like to play a Sassy girl whith a Sassy personality un projects. I think all of those are lot fun.

8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with? 
I feel comfortable working with all types of different actresses and actors, I always love to meet new people and get to experience what their work is like in the industry. Making connections is always fun.



9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,
among others) 
Other genres I would love to participate in is I have always been wanting to sing, I love theatre, and I have always wanted to see what it's like to be a musical or a musical film.


10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
Anecdotes that has made a Mark in my life and has changed me as person is the premiere for the movie "Purse" I am featured in the premiere was so much fun, amazing and I got to meet so many amazing people. This premiere with so much interaction helped so much socially. Which, I am usually an extroverted person lol. But making these connections meant everything to me.


11.- What has been your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement has been getting nominated for my first award ever which was whith the Young Artist Academy Awards, this helped me so much, submit to more proyects for the young Artist Academy and more Awards and nomine companies in the future beyond. This was a very big stepping stone for me.


12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
The projects I wil make next and have in mind curretly is I want to make a feature film for my next projects. I curretly do not know what the topic is about, but I do know that there is going to.be a life lesson learned from this film.

13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
Yes, I would absolutely love to make a movie in Spain.

14.- you like Spanish cinema? 
Yes, I do like Spanish cinema

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif