Interviewing actress Emily White



1-. How was your childhood?
I was born in New Galloway, raised in Edinburgh/London. We moved around a lot me my mother and siblings .
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had theskills to go on TV?
I was 14 when I knew that I wanted to be and actress. I was always doing plays and I just fell in love
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?
My mother I guess supported me. She was more of the jealous type even when it came to us kids.
4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?
My very first appearance was on the movie Bloodshot in 2020! It was such a great experience. I met Sam Heughan and fell in love with acting even more.
5. - What was the role you liked the most?
So far my favorite role is a more recent role in a horror mystery movie called slaves night and it was something I never experienced before which made it more fun
6.- What do you think led you to fame?
The need to want to know people and people to know me lol I just love this industry
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?
I love characters that are more lovey dovey lol more drama filled I guess
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?
Oh man so far Sam Heughan, Johnny Depp, Selena Gomez, everyone on the set of SVU!
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,
among others)
I love writing. I’m actually in the middle of writing a 30 page short story right now!

10.- What has been your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement so far is being able to reach others in a good way and getting myself into this industry and keep myself going on my own. I’ve had very little help.
11.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
Right now I am doing a project in Scotland. It’s a TV show that can’t be named yet
12.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
I wouldn’t be against it. I am half Mexican
13.- you like spanish cinema?
I do. I prefer the ones that they actually speak Spanish with English subtitles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif