Interviewing actress Madison Trully



1-. How was your childhood?
I had the Best childhood. I was adopted before birth and have amazing loving parents that showered me and my younger sibling with love and practically whatever we wanted.
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had theskills to go on TV?
After I finished Cosmetology school in 2013, my colleague said she just worked on a movie set and next thing you know I’m on set and quickly progress to being booked for years as stand in and photo double. I felt like I found my crowd of other creative people. Then by word of mouth, I started getting emails for commercials and other auditions. I started booking local short films and music videos. I realized I had so much love for what I was doing and also realized if I put more practice to it I could be great.
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?
Yes! My parents have always been supportive even though it wasn’t the easiest.
4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?
A local short film called Southern Chillers by Drew Moore Productions “Ladies’ Night”.
5. - What was the role you liked the most?
I got to play a girl who got fed up at a guy hitting on her at her job.
6.- What do you think led you to fame?
Not there yet.
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?
I would like to interpret the strong and powerful.
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?
Zendaya, Zoe Saldana just to name a couple.
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,
among others) 
I would love to get back into theatre.
10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
I am the first person in the world to be cured of both Sickle Cell Disease and Lupus. My Transplant took place August 4, 2010.
11.- What has been your greatest achievement?
Never giving up.
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
I currently have a couple in the writing process and I am currently focusing on building skills.
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
I would love to make a movie in Spain.
14.- you like spanish cinema?
I unfortunately haven’t watched much Spanish cinema.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif