Interviewing model and actress Jade Alexandra Carlson




 1.- How was your childhood?

I grew up in a small community in north western Ontario, I was the oldest out of all my cousins & my 3 siblings. My parents were divorced & didn’t get along at all. We had fun on the farm & on the bikes with the cousins when we were staying with my grandparents or my nana Pam, but behind closed doors there was a lot of hidden hardships that we endured. I took the physical, mental, & sexual abuse from the people who were supposed to care for me so that my brothers and sister wouldn’t have to, I also helped raise them due to my mom being gone all the time. My childhood had fun memories in between the madness as well tho. By the time I was fourteen i became a drug addict & almost died many times by the time I was 20 years old I was on needles & my life was all chaos, I decided to get sober & I am now 6 years sober, I have my health care certificate, my fitness modelling & also known as an actress now, which I accomplished all in 6 years. I will never go back to that life & I don’t regret my addiction or hardships because it made me into a great actress, health care worker & advocate for addiction/ mental health.

 
2.-Did your parents support you when making your decision to become an actress?

Honestly, my whole family but my little sister Maggie Jones said I was never going to make it as an actress or model or even a social media influencer. They all laughed at me behind closed doors and said I was crazy. But I just kept ignoring that fact & kept on pushing for my dreams. Finally I actually got noticed & known as an actress in my community & social media, I finally realized all that work had paid off. My little sister did believe in me though from day one! 

 3.- I know from what you told me that you had a bad time. How was it for you to get over it?

It took me a lot of hard work & mental health appointments. Working on myself, also just taking it day by day for me to overcome my past. Some days I still get ptsd & I still can dissociate my self from the world & others but I have an amazing friend named Chelsea Lacelle in my life & also an amazing husband Lucas Carlson Scott that are always there to remind me how I am strong/ talented & to keep going.

 4.-If they gave you an opportunity in the cinema. What role would you like to play?

I have always looked up to the DC comics universe & also marvel. I’ve always dreamed of playing a Harley Quinn or any Villainess type roles, only due to the fact that I always related to their back stories more than the heroes back stories. I also would love to play a role that helps others realize that you can change your life around with or without blood family by your side. 


5.-What adjective do you think describes you best?

Resilient because no matter what I have or had thrown my way since a child I manage to overcome any obstacles or hardships that I have to. I always keep pushing myself to do better. 

 6.-Do you have an idol or person that inspires you?

My inspiration came from Tara Strong (Harley Quinn herself) along with Margot Robbie, they both inspire me to keep pushing everyday! I agree with Margot when she said in an interview “I don’t feel like a sexy beautiful person, but the characters I acted help me to feel that way”. I truly related to those words. 

 7.- Do you like Spanish cinema?

I absolutely love Spanish & would like to learn some, but I haven’t watched to many Spanish cinemas in my life, but I definitely will check out more now. 

 8.-If you were not an actress. What would you do?

Along with acting I also fitness model, I’m a contractor/ painter, also run my own party entertainment industry face-painting & bringing some of the animal rescues to show the children. 

 
9.-You also like animals. Since what year have you been rescuing animals and howo you feel giving animals another chance at life?
We starting rescuing all sorts of animals in 2020, we have rehomed over 300 different animals since. We also have our 33 babies of our own that we care for on our day to day lives ( I can’t have children so they are my children). We have rescued & rehomed animals such as dogs, cats, hamsters, ratties, reptiles, & many other fur/scale babies. Animals are innocent & I have always loved them with all my heart, when we find that perfect home for an animal that is truly the best feeling to see that animal thrive & also to see the love & excitement from the family they went to.
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif