Interviewing actress Daria GZ



1-. How was your childhood?
My childhood was very entertaining. It coincided with the dissolution of the USSR and Ukraine gaining independence. The 90s were quite challenging for my parents, and they had to work a lot, so my brother and I were often left to fend for ourselves.
Looking back on my childhood, it was fun and wonderful, but in hindsight, I can't imagine how we managed to survive. We used to jump on roofs, climb trees, play games, and, of course, we couldn't resist nibbling on some questionable roots.
So, I consider myself lucky to have made it to the present day.
2. - From what age did you decide to be an actress and how did you know you had the skills to go on TV?
I think it was around the age of 22. Honestly, I didn't even realize at what point I stopped being a prop master and became an actress. I began working in the film industry as a prop assistant on set, and later I became a props artist. When I first entered the film industry, I had no intentions of becoming an actress. It seemed too frivolous to me. But one day, I was asked to appear in a scene, and from that moment, I decided that this was what I wanted to dedicate my life to.
3. - Did your parents support you in the decision you made to be an actress?
My parents have always supported me.
There was never a formal announcement like, 'Mom, Dad, I'm an actress now.'
I started working in the film industry as a props assistant, and they simply said, 'Great.' When I told them that I had appeared in a scene, they also said, 'Great.' They even eagerly waited for the series to air, just to catch a glimpse of me in the lower right corner of the frame, even if it was out of focus. But they always knew it was me, and that was also great for them.
4. - What was your first appearance on the screens?
To have a proper role with a script and to participate in a full read-through with other actors, I believe that was for the Turkish series 'Arka Sokaklar’( Turkey) in 2014.
Prior to that, I had many insignificant roles that couldn't even be fit into a showreel
5. - What was the role you liked the most?
This is a very hard question.
Every role is very important to me, and I value each one. I spend a significant amount of time in the shoes of every character, which allows me to wholeheartedly embrace them.
6.- What do you think led you to fame?
Haha, thank you for the question. I believe that to truly become famous, I still have a long way to go. I'm like a shark that has to keep moving to breathe. I need to constantly reinvent myself to live
7-. What types of characters you would like to interpret?
I love diversity, and that extends to my roles. So, I'm open to experiments
8-. What actresses and actors do you feel comfortable working with?
I would like to work with Natalie Portman and Adrien Brody
I would like to work with Natalie Portman because I admire her acting talent and her ability to deeply immerse herself in her roles. Her work in various films always inspires me. As for Adrien Brody, I find him intriguing due to his versatility in roles and his ability to give each character unique traits. I am sure that collaborating with them would be both fascinating and enlightening
9-. In what other genres of art would you like to participate? (Works of theater, music,
among others)
Perhaps stand-up comedy. But sometimes, I'm afraid my jokes can be so specific that only I find them funny. As far as I know, in stand-up, it's desirable for everyone else to find it funny too.
I believe that through stand-up comedy, I can address topics, share my observations and experiences, all while engaging the audience. It's a unique opportunity to explore both the humorous and serious aspects of life
10.- Do you have any anecdotes that have marked you in your life and as a person?
This is a very unusual question. I can't recall a specific instance
11.- What has been your greatest achievement?
When I was nominated at the International Shanghai Film Festival. It was like a red carpet confirmation that I was indeed on the right path. They didn't give me a gold star, but it was the next best thing!
12.- What projects will you make next and which ones do you have in mind?
My next project is a drama. I will be playing an actress faced with the toughest choice - career or relationships. I'm working on this project right now.
13.- Would you like to make a movie in Spain?
Of course. You know, there are some countries that can be described as 'film countries,' where there's cinematic charm at every corner. There are plenty of location options and stories to tell. Well, Spain is precisely one of those 'film countries.
14.- you like Spanish cinema?
I really love Spanish cinema. Many of my favorite directors are Spanish. I would love to work with director Pedro Almodóvar."I would like to work with Pedro Almodóvar because I admire his talent and unique style in cinema. His films often explore deep human emotions and relationships, and I would love to be part of such creative work. Working with a director of his caliber seems to me like an incredible opportunity for growth and creativity.also Spanish directors like Alejandro Amenábar or Guillermo del Toro, seems to me like an incredible opportunity for growth and creativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing the actress Gio Di Oliveira

Interviewing actress Carolyn Meyer

Interviewing the actress Gabriela Kulaif